Search This Blog

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Defeated once again @ P.C.'S

    Once again ladies and gentlemen we have been defeated by the other team! The score was no where close and yet we still had fun. The bar is located at 7215 5th Avenue in Brooklyn, New York. The bar is a long and spacious, with the pool table located in the back. When we got to the bar 5 minutes late because we were missing team members. We had only three players when we got there and were waiting on two more players, but the team was nice enough to let us start with three instead of four. The first game right from the start we lost because the guy got the eight ball in on the break. I saw my team mate's face as she lost and I just decided to walk away. As I walked away to check the bar I realized their location was a good one. They are located on a crowded avenue that always has a crowd walking by because it is an avenue forshopping. Their paint was was a good choice to match the awning. They had a bowling game that looked cool because of the big screen and a karaoke/Juke Box. The bar had an older crowd and the bartender was a very nice lady. If you tipped her well she looked out for you with the price and buy backs. There was not that many people, but this was the first bar I walked into and was able to sit down and talk to everyone for long periods of time - without people staring at me. I do recommend visiting this bar if your ever on 5th Avenue in Bay Ridge.


No comments:

Post a Comment